Introduction to Alexandria
Abingdon Row is a mid-rise condo community that offers residents the convenience of condo living combined with the charm of Old Town Alexandria. The community likely offers a mix of one- and two-bedroom units, as well as amenities such as elevators, and garage parking. In terms of location, Abingdon Row is likely within walking distance to many of Old Town Alexandria's attractions, including the Potomac River waterfront, museums, and the King Street shopping and dining district. The neighborhood is also served by several public transportation options, including metro and bus services, providing residents with easy access to Washington D.C. and other nearby destinations. It's best to contact a real estate agent from Nesbitt Realty directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the community, including available units, amenities, and prices.
News and Updates
- Surprising Suggestions For Home Shoppers Shopping For A Small Choice Condo March 29, 2023
- Will Nesbitt Realty Make A 2 Year Lease For A Rental Interior Unit Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia? March 29, 2023
- What Does Nesbitt Realty & Management Do To Identify Stable Tenants In 22314? December 19, 2022
- $2,950 :: 400 Madison St #2005, Alexandria VA 22314 – With Comparable Rentals December 17, 2022
- Looking For A Late 20th-century 3 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse For Around $750,000 December 16, 2022