Look at what was recently listed for rent in Northern Virginia.
Rentals in 22314
- $3,700: 548 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Shad Row | Comparables |
- $3,000: 400 Madison St #907, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria House | Comparables |
- $2,600: 725 S Fayette St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Fayette Court | Comparables |
- $2,795: 1115 Cameron St #208, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Prescott | Comparables |
- $4,400: 228 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $2,950: 525 Fayette St #411, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Henry | Comparables |
- $3,550: 109 King Henry Ct, Alexandria, VA 22314 | King Henry Court | Comparables |
- $1,895: 2700 Dartmouth Rd #5, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Seminary Walk | Comparables |
- $2,895: 908 S Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables |
- $2,650: 2181 Jamieson Ave #706, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers | Comparables |
See more in 22314
It is essential that you, as a potential renter, know what you need. Some people are simply looking for a place to eat, sleep, and shower while others are looking for a lifestyle or a space that will accommodate various activities, such as working, entertaining, and hobbies. Think about what the space needs to do for you and make a list of your specific requirements. For example, do you need built-in kitchen appliances? Is a washer and dryer essential or is there a laundry nearby? Do you need easy access to the metro or do you need parking for a car? These are questions that only you may answer. Another important aspect is the all-important budget. What will your money get you and what are you prepared to sacrifice to stay within budget?
Remember when you assess your requirements to differentiate between wants and needs because, unfortunately, you will most likely have to make a compromise somewhere. Your needs are the essentials that you are not able to survive without and your wants are those little extras that make your life more comfortable but are not essential. Take your list of requirements and write your wants and needs in different colors. Then, rank them in order of importance. Remember your needs are always more important than your wants. [Read more about Rental Agents.
] If you need an agent contact Will Nesbitt
. Will Nesbitt always says, “It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.”
[Or select your rental own criteria.]
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. [random_content group_id