Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
I’d like to say that this abode in 22314 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $1,100,000 but I can’t. That’s because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it’s not the right home for my buyer client, it’s not the right home.
I’d love to chat about your abode priorities. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
I’d love to take a moment to aid you to settle exactly what your expectations are on your home purchase in 22314 in Alexandria. What’s important to you? I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you like masonry units? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Liberty Row is natural gas.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like units, you’ll love the neighborhood around Liberty Row.
- Residents at Liberty Row enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.
What is your buying power?
Your buying power is formulated from your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a me some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.