- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced unit at The Prescott is listed for $699,000. Do you know if 1115 Cameron St #303 is a good value?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to The Prescott.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Prescott is 1,250.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 1115 Cameron St #303 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 1115 Cameron St #303.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. 1115 Cameron St #303 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $699,000 property in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. My expectation in this post is to help you learn your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria, Virginia. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: