Here's a selection of residences prepared by Will Nesbitt specifically for shoppers dreaming about $720,000 duplexes in 22314 in Alexandria.
This duplex is a 2 bedroom with 1,142 sqft of living space.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $4,299 at closing.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1939.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 1
- The properties in this neighborhood are masonry tudors with an average of 1,142 sqft of living space.
- The median age of places in Mt Vernon Const Co is 81 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Charm meets style and design. This unique, historic enclave of storybook homes are part of the cities origins. The few who are lucky enough to call this home know what a sweet spot it is. All the old world feels were combined with a renovation … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|None Available||2 Active|
|Mt Vernon Const Co||1 Active|
|Sylvan Hills||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Marl Pat||1 Active|
|Kings Hundred||1 Active|
|Beddoo Heights||1 Active|
|The Duke At Old Town||1 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
|Memorial Heights||1 Active|
|Quaker Ridge||1 Active|
|Milway Meadows||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Homes||1 Active|
|Del Ray||1 Active|
|New Alexandria||1 Active|
|Belle Haven On the Green||1 Active|
|Groveton Heights||1 Active|
|Fort Lyon Heights||1 Active|
Will Nesbitt's Suggestions For Duplex Buyers Putting out About $720,000
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.