I love my job. I love being a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and I'd love to help you find your next home.
There's a lot I like about this condominium in 22314 . But is it the right home for you?
I'd like to chat about your preferences so that you can realistically conclude if buying a $1,898,000 property in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Homes around 1201 N Royal St #409 were built around 2003. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in 1201 N Royal St #409? Here's what has https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1863&minsqft=1863&postalcode=22314&state=VA.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at 1201 N Royal St #409 offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need a garage? of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
I'd love to chat about your unit priorities. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.