My name is Will Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 815 N Patrick St #306 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $436,000 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
My desire with this real estate review is to help you think through yourrequirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Homes around 815 N Patrick St #306 were built around 2012. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Commons is 1,344.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Old Town Commons.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.