- Do you care about amenities? Units at Old Town Commons offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Commons is 1,344.
- The highest priced unit at Old Town Commons is listed for $1,099,000. Do you know if 815 N Patrick St #204 is a good value?
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I am a full-time, proactive real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. I like 815 N Patrick St #204. This condo in 22314 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best property for you. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can. Let's pause to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a $389,000 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.