renting residences is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most lessees spot end unit townhouses through a combination of:
- scoping out online information and pictures
- deliberating the presentation of rental homes when they discover more about them
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also acquires lessees through:
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- relocation companies
- Internet web searches
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rentals lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Accurate Pricing – Even the most interesting rental homes do not rent swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your reliable Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
- The Internet – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the our nation’s capital. Our end unit townhouses are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt knows places in Virginia near the Federal city and love to advise landlords in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is licensed by the Commonwealth and we are REALTORS®.
Our tiny brokerage has several necessary associations and affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers