leasing homes is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most tenants discover units through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a hard-working rental property manager during their lease
- contrasting info and pics on the web
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also gets tenants through:
- Internet web searches
- relocation networks
- State Department bulletin boards
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- Easy-to-Search Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Thorough Preparation – The most desirable properties, priced well, will not lease swiftly if they are not in right look and feel. Properties must show well to lease swiftly . Your terrific Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Our tiny real estate business has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth has this valuable affiliation. Our rental units lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
Nesbitt concentrates on rental places in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these critical memberships and affiliations:
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau