I see a lot to like about 601 N Fairfax St #215 and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguing 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
My objective with this informational post is to help you think through your priorities so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 601 N Fairfax St #215 is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Do you need a garage? One-third of the homes in this condo community has a garage.
- Residents at The Oronoco enjoy additional benefits from this community.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe the floors aren’t a big concern for you.
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
We love what we do.