Do you know what type of license Nesbitt Realty needs to serve landlords in Alexandria?
Nesbitt Realty & Management concentrates on residential rentals in Alexandria, Virginia. We have all necessary license and affiliations to manage investment place of residence in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in the Commonwealth. Nesbitt has these vital affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
What does a property manager do?
The property manager’s primary role is to interface directly with applicants, tenants, and maintenance people. A good property manager saves you time, hassle, and worry by having your property producing income while maintaining the value of your investment. The property manager handles:
- the marketing of your rental,
- the collection of rent in a timely fashion,
- the maintenance of a record of all income and expenses,
- the overseeing of maintenance and repair issues,
- the response to tenant complaints,
- the knowledge of when to draw the line,
- and even the pursuance of evictions.
Nesbitt Realty has the know-how and experience in properly managing your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that your investment is in good hands.