The first step for us to find a good renter is to broadcast its availability to the widest-possible audience.
Most renters shop rental homes through a combination of:
- contrasting info and pictures on the web
- examining the presentation of units when they visit them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers renters through:
- Military Housing Office
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Market-Sensitive Prices – Even the outstanding units do not lease or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your reliable Nesbitt Realty real estate agent will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your investment unit is priced according to market conditions.
- Rent Prep – The well-situated properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in great presentation. Units must show well to rent quickly . Your local Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental unit is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Leasing Locators – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty already helps landlords in Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these critical associations and memberships:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Better Business Bureau
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. It’s fun work hard for my clients.