- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Homes around 1111 Oronoco St #126 were built around 2008. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
My goal is to be the best real estate pro I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 1111 Oronoco St #126 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria or The Monarch. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your real estate purchase. What are your needs? What are your wants? What do you know about The Monarch? Did you know that 1111 Oronoco St #126 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 1111 Oronoco St #429 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.