Nesbitt Realty specializes in purchasers hunt for residences In The City of Alexandria.
If you're dreaming about spending $974,900 in 22314, you'll want to know about 806 Second St. The subject home is a 2 bedroom colonial at Old Town Gateway in The City of Alexandria.
- The median age of townhouses in Old Town Gateway is 25 years of age.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Circa $6,029 at closing.
- The homes in this area are brick colonials with an average of 1,800 sqft of living space.
- 806 Second St is on the market for $974,900.
- The place is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer client at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
OPEN SUNDAY 1-4! Superbly located at the ever-popular north end of Old Town, this classic townhome is one stop light on the George Washington Parkway into Washington, five minutes to Reagan National Airport, minutes to I-95 + to the Route 1 … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Old Town Alexandria||2 Active|
|Old Town Gateway||1 Active|
|Old Town Historic||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's List For Purchasers Expending About $974,900
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?