- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #1402 were built around 1965. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built property?
- The highest priced condominium at Port Royal is listed for $339,000. Do you know if 801 N Pitt St #1402 is a good value?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #1402 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #1402 has 0 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! 801 N Pitt St #1402 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular dwelling in 22314. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. Let's take a moment to sort through your needs so that you can realistically study if purchasing a $339,000 condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: