- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Harbor Terrace.
- Homes around 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 were built around 1944. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- The highest priced condominium at Harbor Terrace is listed for $470,000. Do you know if 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 is a good value?
- How many baths do you need? 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is central.
I'm a local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around homes in 22314 in Alexandria. 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to find the great condo for my buyer client. That might be 1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 but it might be some other condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.