How Much Do 2-BR 2 BA Condos Cost At The Henry in 22314 in Alexandria?If you’re checking out residences to buy in The City of Alexandria we’ve collected some reasons for your review. These should be helpful if you’re looking at a home like 525 N Fayette St N #316.
Real Estate Considerations About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 525 N Fayette St N #316 is 13 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $561 . Above all, 525 N Fayette St N #316 is $525 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 52 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,403 sqft. But even so, 525 N Fayette St N #316 has 1,239 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Open, light & spacious CORNER condo located in the heart of Old Town & steps to Braddock METRO is beautiful! This 2 BR, 2 bath (sought after floor plan) condo has high end finishes, gleaming HW, SS appliances, granite, ceramic tile, high … [Read more]$650,000 // 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // Alexandria VA Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management. in this table are about the same living area as 525 N Fayette St N #316. Why compare properties of a similar size to 525 N Fayette St N #316 in 22314? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer client can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22314.”] Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. listed for sale for close to $650,000 have a garage in the City of Alexandria.”] Full details and pictures of 525 N Fayette St N #316 // The Henry // Alexandria // 22314 //