- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in 1201 N Royal St #507 is 2,781.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1730&minsqft=1730&postalcode=22314&state=VA
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
I'm Nesbitt Realty. 1201 N Royal St #507 is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically figure whether buying a large condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.