Premium Condo ⁙ Alexandria VA 223141111 Oronoco St #331 in 22314 may be a dream place for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,340 sqft. Above all, 1111 Oronoco St #331 has 1,114 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $513 . Nevertheless, 1111 Oronoco St #331 is $521 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1111 Oronoco St #331 is 13 years old.
This fine home is exceptionally bright with many windows allowing light in the unit. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors are featured throughout this beautiful condo. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances with gas cooking and 42 inch ... [Read more]$580,000 ⁙ 2 BR ⁙ 2 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ Alexandria How Much Is A 1,114 Sqft Place In 22314 in Alexandria?
Subdivisions In the City of Alexandria With Homes About This SizeAll the communities in this table have condos listed which are circa the same living area as 1111 Oronoco St #331. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a couple of communities, a property seeker can know what is indeed available in the City of Alexandria. Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you'll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $580,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1111 Oronoco St #331? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now advertised for sale in Alexandria. All of these homes cost circa as much as 1111 Oronoco St #331.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||10 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||16 Active|