Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Real Estate For Around $300,000?There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers looking at condos such as 801 N Pitt St #705 in the Alexandria area.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 77 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,511 sqft. But even so, 801 N Pitt St #705 has 787 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $486 . But, 801 N Pitt St #705 is $394 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 801 N Pitt St #705 is 56 years old.
Beautifully renovated 7th floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with partial water view, located in Old Town Alexandria across the street from Montgomery Park (which hosts a seasonal Farmers' Market) and two blocks from the water-side Oronoco Bay ... [Read more]$309,900 ⁞ ⁞ 1 bed ⁞ ⁞ 1 bath ⁞ ⁞ 0 half-bath ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA
About The Same Size As 801 N Pitt St #705?All the places in this table are approximately the same living area as 801 N Pitt St #705. Why compare properties of a similar size to 801 N Pitt St #705 in Northern VA? In fact, by comparing similarly sized homes, a purchaser can know the asking price and the real estate market in Northern Virginia.
|Front Royal||13 Active|
|Falls Church||13 Active|
|Stephens City||5 Active|
|Manassas Park||2 Active|
|New Market||1 Active|
|Star Tannery||1 Active|
|Clear Brook||1 Active|
|Mount Jackson||1 Active|
|Fort Valley||1 Active|