- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 602 Cameron St or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 1010 Prince St #4.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like large condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Old Town.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I am Nesbitt Realty. 515 N Washington St #405 is an unique and interesting $1,499,900 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Contact me today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. My objective with this write-up is to help you conclude your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?