- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Alexandria House is 1,096.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Alexandria House.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. My dream is to be the best real estate agent I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 400 Madison St #305 is a Transitional place of residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My goal with this real estate remark is to help you resolve yourdesires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? What do you know about Alexandria House? Did you know that 400 Madison St #1003 has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 400 Madison St #305 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.