- How many baths do you need? 1612 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1612 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 0 half baths.
- Do you like brick front condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Potowmack Crossing
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1612 W Abingdon Dr #202 is a 1-bedroom condo.
I'm Will Nesbitt. I'd like to say that this home in 22314 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $275,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to slow down to help you determine exactly what your dreams are on your real estate purchase. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: