Home at Old Town Alexandria1214 Oronoco St is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are a few reasons for buyer clients who are looking at this area to ponder.
The 22314 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 107 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,617 sqft. Conversely, 1214 Oronoco St has 1,280 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $635 . Above all, 1214 Oronoco St is $539 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. On the other hand, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 1214 Oronoco St is 79 years old.
The perfect investment property in Old Town Alexandria. This is situated between the core of Old Town and Potomac Yard. Excellent sales comparables for closed renovation sales. Check out the comp next door!! While street parking is readily ... [Read more]
Subdivisions In the City of Alexandria With Homes About This SizeAll the neighborhoods in this table have properties on the market which are about the same living area as 1214 Oronoco St. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few communities, a purchaser can know what is as a matter of fact available in the City of Alexandria. How can we help?
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $690,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1214 Oronoco St? The table below shows the sizes of other modest properties now advertised for sale in Alexandria. All of these residences cost roughly as much as 1214 Oronoco St.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||7 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||4 Active|