Are you shopping for a condo-homes in Alexandria? I am here when you need me with these and other tips. Continue reading "How Much Do Condos Cost At Potowmack Crossing In 22314 In Alexandria?"
As might be expected, you can find an affordable condo in Alexandria in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of affordable condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Possibly one of them is the ideal home for you. If it's not 1716 W Abingdon Dr #101, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more from a knowledgeable ace on 22314 real estate. Continue reading "Are You Seeking An Affordable Condo In Alexandria?"
Nesbitt Realty doesn't "sell" rental homes. We market rental properties to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to identify the best lessee. Continue reading "Our Family Real Estate Business Can Compare A Renter For Your Condo For Lease In The City Of Alexandria"
renting properties is about marketing and has very little to do with "selling". Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty & Management Can Shop A Strong Renter For Your Condo In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia"
The first step for us to choose a solid renter is to broadcast its availability to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia. Continue reading "How Nesbitt Markets Your Condo For Lease"
Here's a selection of places prepared by Nesbitt Realty specifically for home property seekers looking for 1-bedroom residences in Alexandria. This home is located at 1602 W Abingdon Dr #201 Alexandria VA. 1602 W Abingdon Dr #201 is a $267,000 1-bedroom 1-baths traditional-style property at Potowmack Crossing in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Are You Looking For 1 Bedroom Residences In 22314 But Want To Spend Less Than $317,000?"
Condo at Potowmack CrossingIs it crazy to pay $268,000 for an affordable mid 20th-century property like 1800 W Abingdon Dr #102 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Not to mention, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Above all, if you use Monika Ortiz to buy your condo at Potowmack Crossing, you may qualify for a rebate of around $842. In fact, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. Above all, a real estate specialist like Monika can guide you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a condo in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "1800 W Abingdon Dr #102, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Current data about the real estate market 11/08/2021 for condosConsidering purchasing a condo in 22314 in Alexandria? If yes, you will want to learn more about condo real estate in Northern Virginia. Further, Will Nesbitt believes that you could be amazed by what is happening with condominiums in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more information about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently selling.
What Are Listings Like At Potowmack Crossing In 22314?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re thinking of purchasing a new residence such as 1608 W Abingdon Dr #302.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 68 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,379 sqft. Still, 1608 W Abingdon Dr #302 has 819 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $191 . But, 1608 W Abingdon Dr #302 is $379 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1608 W Abingdon Dr #302 is 79 years old.