Introduction to Alexandria
Abingdon Row is a mid-rise condominium that offers residents the convenience of condo living combined with the charm of Old Town Alexandria. The community likely offers a mix of one- and two-bedroom units, as well as amenities such as elevators, and garage parking. In terms of location, Abingdon Row is likely within walking distance to many of Old Town Alexandria's attractions, including the Potomac River waterfront, museums, and the King Street shopping and dining district. The neighborhood is also served by several public transportation options, including metro and bus services, providing residents with easy access to Washington D.C. and other nearby destinations. It's best to contact a real estate agent from Nesbitt Realty directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the community, including available units, amenities, and prices.
News and Updates
- Look At This $2,349,900 3 BR Single-Family Residence Renting In Alexandria December 21, 2023
- Is It Possible To Find The Best End Unit Townhouse In 22314 In Alexandria? December 21, 2023
- Choosing A Choice Property In 22314 In Alexandria, Virginia July 2, 2023
- What Does A Rental Property Manager In Alexandria, Virginia Actually Do? July 2, 2023
- Save $4,130 On A 2-Bedroom End Unit Townhouse At Parker Gray Historic District In Alexandria, Virginia July 1, 2023