Would You Pay $385,000 For A $385,000 Home In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?Stuart Nesbitt loves 915 N Patrick St #307. This residence at Old Town Commons in The City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this condo in particular. That's because, until Stuart Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Stuart Nesbitt to know if this is the right property for you. It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Have you thought about:What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air. How many baths do you need? 915 N Patrick St #307 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 915 N Patrick St #307 has 0 half baths. Do public schools matter to you? 915 N Patrick St #307 is served by and . Continue reading "915 N Patrick St #307, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Noteworthy info about the real estate market 07/20/2021 for condosShopping for a condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? There's a lot to learn about buying a condominium in Northern Virginia and we can help. Indeed, Monika Ortiz believes that you could be surprised by what is happening with condos in Northern Virginia right now. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condominiums have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently listed.
My name is Will Nesbitt. 801 N Pitt St #1609 is a mid 20th-century condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Locating The Best Condominium In Alexandria, Virginia?"
What Sort Of Condo Can I Buy In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $300,000?The City of Alexandria is a good area to shop 1 bedroom places for roughly $300,000. Look at this unique condo at 801 N Pitt St #904 which is listed today. As a matter of fact, many purchasers might be surprised by what this home has for the right buyer. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #904, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
I am a personable Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 815 N Patrick St #212 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $399,000 condominium in 22314. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. Continue reading "Is It Possible To Hunt For The Best Possible Home In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Are you thinking of purchasing a condo in the City of Alexandria? Talk to Will Nesbitt. Will is the Realtor that can help. Continue reading "Listed In Marina Towers On 07/09/2021"
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condominium real estate as of 07/07/2021Are you looking for condos listed in 22314? As a matter of course, it's a smart idea to study the condo real estate in Northern Virginia. Moreover, many home shoppers could be shocked by what is happening to the condominium real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condominiums currently for sale.
Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Real Estate For Around $300,000?There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers looking at condos such as 801 N Pitt St #705 in the Alexandria area.
The 22314 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 77 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,511 sqft. But even so, 801 N Pitt St #705 has 787 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $486 . But, 801 N Pitt St #705 is $394 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 801 N Pitt St #705 is 56 years old.
Real estate inventory data, what's sold and facts about condo real estate as of 07/02/2021Deliberating the possibility of purchasing a condo in The City of Alexandria? Of course, it's a wise idea to study the condominium real estate in Northern Virginia. On the other hand, you could be amazed by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condominiums currently advertised for sale.