How is the real estate market 10/15/2021 for condos?Shopping for a condo in 22314? Definitely, you should learn all you can about Northern Virginia market for condo real estate. Actually, you will be amazed by what is happening in the condo real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about condominiums currently listed for sale.
Can You Get A 4 Bedroom Colonial, Traditional In 22314 For $1,250,000?
Looking For At Least 2,036 Sqft Of Duplex In Alexandria For Less Than $1,250,000?Andrew Patton tells us that 435 N Columbus St, Alexandria VA is a special big opportunity at $1,225,000. In contrast, the average living area of homes in the 22314 area is 1,505 sqft. Continue reading "435 N Columbus St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Pondering End Unit Townhouses At Historic Old Town? Consider This End Unit Townhouse.We really like the next residence opportunities in 22314 in Alexandria especially at 206 N Royal St. Here's some basic basic datas.
The 22314 Area Details
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 83 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,414 sqft. In contrast, 206 N Royal St has 2,837 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $596 . Still, 206 N Royal St is $599 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. In contrast, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 206 N Royal St is 181 years old.
Sprawling Place |-| Alexandria VA 22314If you are dreaming about townhouses like this property at 105 Quay St, Nesbitt Realty can help. We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in Alexandria. In fact, many buyers will be astonished by what this townhouse can provide. Continue reading "105 Quay St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?So, is 603 N Alfred St the duplex for you? Possibly. Are you searching for a big home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Are you searching for a $1,595,000 Art Deco-style duplex in 22314? Do you need 4 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $1,595,000? Is it actually worth $1,630,000 or $1,570,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $9,857 on this duplex acquisition? If you need more details, Will Nesbitt can show you exactly what $1,600,000 can buy you in Alexandria today. Continue reading "603 N Alfred St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,759 sqft
Added: 05/11/21, Last Updated: 06/23/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1200460
Subdivision: Heritage Court<!--
List Price: 375000.00-->