Premium Condo ⁙ Alexandria VA 223141111 Oronoco St #331 in 22314 may be a dream place for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,340 sqft. Above all, 1111 Oronoco St #331 has 1,114 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $513 . Nevertheless, 1111 Oronoco St #331 is $521 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1111 Oronoco St #331 is 13 years old.
Unbelievable waterfront condo for great price! Prime location, Renovated unit with breathtaking river views. Building amenities include drycleaners, pool, convenience store, gym, private waterfront access and trail, dog park, and bbq area. … [Read more]$599,999 ~ 2 BR ~ 2 BA ~ 0 HB ~ 1,107 SQFT ~ 501 Slaters Ln #303 Alexandria 22314 VA ~ Marina Towers ~ Continue reading "$599,999 At 501 Slaters Ln #303 In Alexandria VA 22314"
Hot home alert! This unique, charming 2 level condo is one of a kind in Old Town! Two levels, perfect for separate spaces for those working from home, modern updated finishes and the perfect patch of grass in front for any pets part of the … [Read more]$539,900 :: 2 BR :: 2 BA :: 1 HB :: 268 SQFT :: Alexandria 22314 VA Continue reading "$539,900 :: 430 N Henry St #A Alexandria VA 22314"