Facts and data about the current state of the condominium real estate market in the area as of 08/02/2021
Are you looking at buying a condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Yes, you should learn all you can about the market for condos in Northern Virginia. On the other hand, Alan Clerinx believes that you will be impressed by what is happening with condos in the area right now. See below for more data about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condo inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently for sale.
Alan Clerinx would be happy to help your find your best condo.
Continue reading "Condo Real Estate Inventory Update"
Our credit to home buyers is our way of thanking you for opting for our small real estate brokerage. Will Nesbitt
is eager to help you realize your real estate hopes. Nesbitt Realty saves purchasers money by rebating a portion of our commission to our clients. When you work with Nesbitt Realty, you're working with an experienced real estate professional that knows Alexandria, Virginia.
Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $4,130 On Your Purchase At Westover"
Investors and landlords every so often question us about Nesbitt Realty's license and authority.
Continue reading "What About Licensing For Managing Townhouses In Alexandria, Virginia?"
If you're reflecting on the thought of real estate in Alexandria and your budget is about $599,990, here are a few attractive options to choose from.
This slate of places starts with 525 N Fayette St #323 Alexandria VA.
Continue reading "21st-Century 2-Bedroom Condos In Looking For For Less Than $649,990?"
As a matter of course, you can find a premium property in 22314 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of premium homes in Alexandria.
Perhaps one of them is the ideal dwelling for you. If it's not 906 Queen St
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more from your whiz on 22314 real estate.
Continue reading "Are You Searching For A Premium Property In 22314?"
Premium Condo ⁙ Alexandria VA 22314
1111 Oronoco St #331 in 22314 may be a dream place for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,340 sqft. Above all, 1111 Oronoco St #331 has 1,114 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $513
. Nevertheless, 1111 Oronoco St #331 is $521 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1111 Oronoco St #331 is 13 years old.
Moreover, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/14/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about homes like 1111 Oronoco St #331.
Continue reading "1111 Oronoco St #331, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Do you want to buy a premium end unit townhouse in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of large homes in Alexandria right now. 735 Massey Ln #B
is one of of those selections, Julie Nesbitt can help you spot the most suitable home for you.
Continue reading "Surprising Inputs For Home Shoppers Looking For A Premium End Unit Townhouse In Alexandria"