Listed Secrets About Residences Listed In The City of AlexandriaTalk to us to learn more about 545 E Braddock Rd #506 in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 545 E Braddock Rd #506 is 35 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $543 . Still, 545 E Braddock Rd #506 is $543 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 121 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,511 sqft. Still, 545 E Braddock Rd #506 has 882 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
Valuable Factors About Homes On The Market In The City of Alexandria
How Much Does 999 Sqft Of Home In 22314 in Alexandria Cost?Alan Clerinx tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to ponder this dwelling at 925 N Fairfax St #301 available for $799,900. Nevertheless, the average living area of homes in Alexandria is 1,724 sqft. Continue reading "925 N Fairfax St #301, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Valuable Aspects About Residences Listed For Sale In The City of AlexandriaIf you're considering an interior unit townhouse like 554 N Saint Asaph St, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the The City of Alexandria area.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 94 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,532 sqft. But even so, 554 N Saint Asaph St has 990 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $730 . Above all, 554 N Saint Asaph St is $706 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 554 N Saint Asaph St is 42 years old.
I'm Nesbitt Realty. I'm a full-time Realtor specializing interior unit townhouses in 22314 in Alexandria. I believe 219 Buchanan St is a very interesting residence in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Continue reading "What Are You Expecting To Find In Your Interior Unit Townhouse Purchase?"
Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt to learn more from your whiz on Alexandria real estate. If you are looking at purchasing a wonderful 2 bedroom end unit townhouse for about $750,000, your options might be limited right now. 1401 Portner Rd might be the best choice for you, but we have various more suggestions below. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A 2 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse For About $750,000?"
Important Real Estate Facts About 1201 N Royal St #302 in AlexandriaAre you shopping for a $884,000 1-bedroom 2-baths contemporary-style home like 1201 N Royal St #302 in Alexandria? This unique place available at 1201 N Royal St #302 now might be the great choice for you. On the other hand, you could be amazed by what this home has right here in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "1201 N Royal St #302, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
$615,000 In Alexandria Virginia 223141341 Chetworth Ct is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this home, or any particular place in Alexandria, Virginia ... at least, not until your agent know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the best home for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.Do public schools matter to you? 1341 Chetworth Ct is served by and . Do you want a basement? all of the end unit townhouses in this area have a basement. Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is electric. Continue reading "1341 Chetworth Ct, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
What Are Listings Like At Old Town Alexandria In 22314 in Alexandria?So, is 707 Chetworth Pl the interior unit townhouse for you? Maybe. Can you afford $717,000? Is it actually worth $751,000 or $649,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,275 on this purchase? Are you searching for a $717,000 2-bedroom property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Do you have a specific need in The City of Alexandria? Andrew Patton can help. Continue reading "707 Chetworth Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Nesbitt Realty can assist if you are reflecting on the thought of purchasing real estate. Continue reading "Help With Down-Payment For Military Buyers For A Home"